Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Our Soccer player!






Today was a day for "firsts" School, blog and soccer. Sydnee has been in dance for 3 years or so now and asked if she could try soccer. I said"yes" although NOT both she was kind-of sad that she wasn't going to dance class anymore. She got over it quickly when she had her Jersey in hand though. Here Sydnee is at her 1st soccer game. Sawyer as always watching on the side line as her biggest fan! I am so proud of my "little girl! I think she grew a ton today as well as I. Wonder what's next?

2 comments:

Heather Anderson-Lane said...

Im so glad you decided to blog! I miss you guys so much. You need to plan a vacation to my house! My blog is mhlanefamily.blogspot.com. Luv you guys give those cute kids a kiss for me!

jEn paiGe said...

You really did have a big day huh? She looks so cute in her jersey!