Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Movie and Santa








A couple Saturdays ago Jen called and let us know that there was a free Christmas movie going on and then later Santa would be there too. We were pretty excited to go and join them. We had the choice of Elf or Polar Express. I was secretly hoping for elf. (I had been listening to PE all week long in the car) The kids picked PE and we all enjoyed their selection. (even Sawyer sat really well through the whole thing.) I mean, if you give me or my kids some popcorn we could pretty much watch paint dry! LOL
After the movie we took these great pics of the kids by the movie signs. I had lots of great pictures but I couldn't post all of them.
We then ventured outside to find "Santa". The kids found a huge Dog. Sawyer didn't mind the attention from the dog but, when Santa came he wanted nothing to do with him. Oh, well Felecya, Zack and Sydnee quite liked there quick visit they had with the big guy! The kids had frozen yogurt and then we said our goodbyes. Thanks Jen, for keeping us in the loop!! It was lots of fun!

1 comment:

jEn paiGe said...

It was tons of fun! We were so happy that you guys came along!