to use when the other team shot free throws.
Kris' husband Clay.
So I was looking forward to Friday night as on the account that we were going out! Yea! I thought dinner and a movie, you all know how much I love popcorn. But plans were changed, Tom called and let me know he got four tickets to the Jazz game! I was surprised! He wanted to take the kids and I said sure if you only want to watch the first 45 minutes. We both agreed we would have much more fun with-out the kids and my parents were so great to watch the kids even over night. We took my cousin and her husband. It was lots of fun. We ate at Texas Roadhouse (Steak house in Sandy) and then we went up to the game. We parked in the substation parking lot and only had to walk across the street. The game was great! We won! Gotta love the game! The flyer says "any seat here is better than your sofa."


1 comment:
Looks like you had fun! Theater popcorn is the best...especially with lots of butter! I love the flyer better than your sofa. So true~
Post a Comment