Also on Tuesday, Sydnee's school had a little county fair. There was lots to do there. Pie throwing, musical chairs, darts (Sydnee popped two balloons and got a "big" prize) dancing, dunking booth and face painting. We went early so we could get home for dinner, although they had hot dogs, pop and popcorn there. It was a little hot but, fun. the kids didn't want to leave.
Tom and I have been married for sixteen years now. How fast the time goes by. Speaking of time, we have two wonderful children, who are growing way to fast! Sydnee who is ten and Sawyer who is seven. They are both really happy kids. Sydnee is full of energy and loves sports. She enjoys reading and does well in school. Sawyer is just our "wild child" he is always into everything and anything! He loves T.V and movies. We love to camp, and go four-wheeling as a family. Tom likes to keep him-self busy with anything out-doors; such as fishing, hunting and basketball. We both enjoy going to concerts and trying new things. (Okay he likes new things more than I do.)I enjoy creating cards, baking and watching movies. Don't forget the popcorn though. I am part of a softball team and completly love it. Tom is a scout leader and I am the young women's president. We love serving and working with the youth.
2 comments:
that looks so fun!
OUR SCHOOLS NEVER DID THAT GROWING UP.
Post a Comment