Wednesday, July 15, 2009

I'm the big 3-0!

Okay, so I am now 30. I really can't believe it! I have a friend who told me that a least I am just entering my thirties, next year I'll be in my thirties. I really don't feel grown-up enough to be 30. I thought I would know more of where I am going and exactly how to do it. Right now in my life I just take it day to day. Sometimes one minute to another. I am grateful for the life I have and for the family and friends I have by my side to enjoy it. I know how lucky I am to be able to stay home with my kids, how fortunate I am to have a home and a well working car to drive. I am blessed with love and compassion, that sometimes gets me in trouble.. I am honored to have a wonderful man as my husband and the father of our children. I truly do know these things and appreciate all the love and acceptance I have around me. All the wonderful examples and strong people that help me through my journey.
So here's to the next year, hopeful I will be wiser and more organized.
I have great pic of my fabulous day, owed all to my hubby. I will post them later!

5 comments:

jEn paiGe said...

Happy Birthday! I hope it was the greatest!

Richard and Camie said...

Dito Jen! I don't know if we will ever feel like we have it all together or exactly where we are going in life, I think life is just a big surprise we just have to do the best with the opportunities and time we are given and you definitely are! Happy 30th!

mjjjjtw said...

Happy Birthday Dawnyeil!

Sal-my-gal said...

"Thirty, flirty, and thriving!" No worries about 30 : )

mikecarmen98 said...

Happy Birthday. I really hope you had a wonderful birthday.