Friday, August 14, 2009

12 years!

Prom 1997
July 2009
Wow, today is our 12 year anniversary. I can't believe it has been 12 years. It has gone by fast. I am so grateful to spend my life with my best friend. I love his smile and his persistent. He is a wonderful husband a great Dad. We were so young when we got married NO one thought we would last but here we are. I don't think I really thought much past a few months when we decided to get married, I know we didn't have great jobs or good cars. We didn't really have a lot to go on. I only knew I wanted to be with this man. I really didn't have a check list of what we had to do, or should do with our time or how we were going to get there. I was in dream land married to my best friend. I have more than I ever dreamed or wished for now though. I have my best friend, by my side, two wonderful kids, a home, working cars, the opportunity be an at home Mom, and family close by. I sometimes look back at how we got here and I know I owe it all to Tom. He is strong and is really good at making the hard choices that have to be made. I love what a good team we make. I have completely enjoyed these past 12 years, so here is to the next 12 and so on. I think when you truly love someone you team up to make your dreams come true or a least as close to them as you can get, make a life you are proud of and your love grows stronger and deeper. Thank you honey for 12 wonderful years, your the best, I love you!

4 comments:

Richard and Camie said...

Congratulations guys! I hope that you had a great anniversary!

The Thompson's said...

Congratulations!

Randi said...

Happy Anniversary!!!

jEn paiGe said...

Congratulations on 12 years!