I was just a little worried when the kids would put two or three kids in and then swing it completely around in a full circle! They had a blast though!
This is my Great Uncle Charles and his wife Rita.
Hayden riding to the next poker stop.
Just chillin.
All the yummy food we ate on Friday. My cousin Kris and her husband who were in charge of this whole thing made yummy pork ribs and a berry cobbler that was to die for.
He would get a little mad when the other kids would take his bike and run off with it.
I tell you this is the side of the family he gets his "tease" attitude" from.
Tom and my other cousin Terry and his wife KyLene made potatoes. My other cousin Bobby made a peach cobbler way good too.
We camped from Thursday until Sunday.
Saturday was when most the people came up and we had
hamburger and hot dogs for lunch and then played games and just visited.
My cousin Kris and I made a little carnival for the kids. They went to many different game stations and played and collected prizes. There was dart balloons and hole in one and many other games.
2nd place winner Tom, with a $20.00 gift card to Bajio!
She won a $10.00 gift card to Wendy's.
Tom and I went on a Poker Run the beginning of the year and had so much fun that when I was helping my cousin Kris plan the reunion I mentioned we should do it and everyone was on board!
1st place winner was my cousin Tiffany's daughter Lexi, she won have the pot, $65.00 cash!
Everyone bought a $5.00 card and half the pot was for the winner and the other half was for the reunion next year!
We had a lot of fun and really got to know some family members who we only see once a year! My cousin Kris and her hubby Clay did a great job and I can't wait to have another one.
Thanks everyone for such a fun weekend. A big thanks to my hubby too he helped out so much too.


1 comment:
Looks like you guys had fun! Where is dad in the first pic?
Post a Comment