Sydnee, Becca, Abby and Sawyer.
Waiting for the light show to start!
We went to the kite festival last Friday. It was so fun. Sydnee had a birthday party so Tom, Sawyer and I headed up early for their Hawaiian dinner. YUM! We also watch the kites on the water. Sawyer was so amazed. We left and went down to pick up Sydnee, just then Jim showed up with the girls. So we took them with us too. When we got back up there the dancers were already dancing and we just joined in on the beach. Next we headed over to the field where the big kites we to be flown, not enough wind. Crazy, when we want the wind there is none, when we don't it blows like crazy! we did get to see a few small kites flown. We then headed back over to the water, for a lighted kite show. It was neat, the kids were so excited! They would scream and laugh every time it came around to us, one time it seemed like it was going to crash into us. It was a fun night and the girls spent the night and had a blast! the next morning we headed over to help Jim pack! Sad, they are going to be farther away!


6 comments:
That looks like fun! Was it at the Resevoir?
Didn't know about the light show! Looks like lots of fun!!
Dang! I missed it again this year. I could see the lighted kites from my house. Cool stuff!
Looks like fun, I wasn't impressed last year so we decided not to go this year and of course.... Missed out on all the awesome stuff, how FUN!!
I wondered when the kite festival was, guess we missed it. Looks like even more fun then I thought it would be.
Post a Comment