Wednesday, October 7, 2009

What fun!

So this weekend we headed to the Randy Travis concert out in Wendover.
It was so fun! If you are not much of a crowd person and want to go to a concert or comedy show, I would really recommend the Concert hall. It has nice soft seats, like a theater and you always have a great view no matter where you sit.
On the way or on the way back?

Randy Travis did such a great job! He sounded so good and he was even funny!

I knew most all of the songs he sang. He even sang alot of songs that were not his. His band was amazing. I love the steal guitar. It was a fun weekend and was great to have Jen, Jimmy and Jayne there too. Thanks guys it was a blast. When is the next trip?

Group photo!
Cheese!

2 comments:

jEn paiGe said...

I had a great time! I am so glad you guys thought of me when you planned this!

Richard and Camie said...

I am glad that you guys had such a good time!