Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas

Sawyer's new ride!
Aunt Sam, Cade, G-Ma and G-pa Harman visiting.
Sydnee and Mrs. Goodbee camper. This is what Sydnee asked Santa for.
She wanted it so bad!
Sawyer and his Buzz sleeping bag!
Sawyer and Tom!
Checking out all their loot!
One happy girl!
Happy Sawyer-Man! Sawyer asked Santa for a lightening bike!
Cheese!
I think this is Sawyer's favorite toy ever!
Christmas was so fun! I love watching the kids faces on Christmas day! They were so surprised and so excited! We had great plans for Christmas eve and I was so excited but I got the stomach flu and was down for the day and night! I was so upset! The kids spent the night at my Mom's the night before Christmas eve and had so much fun. I was thankful that they were there when I got the flu. Christmas day was so nice, we just stayed in our pjs until the afternoon and then went over to Tom's Mom's for dinner. My family came by to see what the kids got, that morning.The kids got to play with their toys the whole day! We enjoyed our traditional sticky buns and quiche. We got the Wii as a family and we were all so excited to try it out!

2 comments:

Richard and Camie said...

How sad is it that we are sisters who only live about 15 minutes away and I never saw your Christmas tree or what you guys got! We need to be better about spending time together:)

jEn paiGe said...

So cute! I need to get your recipe for sticky buns again! That sounds really good on a cold day like today! Your Christmas looks great!