We had a great thanksgiving, We went to Jaynes, tom's Mom's and had yummy turkey dinner at 5 and then the Saturday after we went to my grandpa's and again ate a wonderful meal. Thanksgiving is a great time to remind you of all the things you have to be grateful for. (Of course) So having this time to reflect on the things I am grateful for is a blessing. I am so grateful for my husband and kids for my family and Tom's. I am blessed by those around me and all their talents and examples they are to me. I am so lucky to be able to stay at home with my children and to be able to meet their needs. Thankful a small word but very powerful!
Robin Hood Script
3 months ago


4 comments:
we went to the light parade for the first time this year and it was seriously cold. Next year I'm going to be better prepared.
Looks like fun! (thanks for the invite you stinkers:)
We had fun! Thanks for the Invite. It is always the best to watch the kids reactions!!!
waiting for some updates :)
Post a Comment