Sawyer, Sydnee, Jaxon and Xavier. My cousin Jamie came to visit clear from Ohio! Her dad my uncle Ted, my Moms brother came down too. We ate Chinese and had a great time visiting!
Tom and I have been married for sixteen years now. How fast the time goes by. Speaking of time, we have two wonderful children, who are growing way to fast! Sydnee who is ten and Sawyer who is seven. They are both really happy kids. Sydnee is full of energy and loves sports. She enjoys reading and does well in school. Sawyer is just our "wild child" he is always into everything and anything! He loves T.V and movies. We love to camp, and go four-wheeling as a family. Tom likes to keep him-self busy with anything out-doors; such as fishing, hunting and basketball. We both enjoy going to concerts and trying new things. (Okay he likes new things more than I do.)I enjoy creating cards, baking and watching movies. Don't forget the popcorn though. I am part of a softball team and completly love it. Tom is a scout leader and I am the young women's president. We love serving and working with the youth.
2 comments:
Looks like fun! They all look like such well-behaved children in that pic:) Thanks for watching Jax for us!
I thought it was so cute when Sawyer lined up the chairs & had everyone sit on them. Great photo op!
Ya, we (the Barker's)have the cutest babes!
Post a Comment