Monday, March 29, 2010

Ready or not....


Ready or not here I come! I have been praying that the spirit will be with me as I strengthening my testimony! I have had small glimpses of how special it is to have the Lord and the gospel in my life. I am grateful for all my blessings and for the life I have to live. With the callings I have been called to, I have learned to adapt to things out side my comfort zone and have enjoyed them, really! I look forward to the moment that my family is sealed together for eternity.I feel as I draw closer to Heavenly father and Jesus I am happier and have a stronger desire to learn more.

This is the very first time I have attended the temple. It was so wonderful to go inside the temple, even if it was just to do baptisms. I pledged that I would be back and soon.

1 comment:

Sal-my-gal said...

What a beautiful testimony! Isn't the temple a wonderful place? You're such a wonderful person, with a terrific family. I'm so excited for you.