So night before last was my last pack night. I had so many emotions. I was happy to move on to something else and was sad to leave the boys behind. I have been in scout for the last 5 years. I just received the second miler award in my district and finally felt like I knew what I was doing. Oh well I guess I learn all about girls camp too, eventually. This is the beautiful flowers they gave me to say goodbye and thanks. I also got yummy chocolates. One evening I received a beautiful card from a family that I taught all their boys. They included a pretty YW charm bracelet with it. I wanted to cry. The card was so sweet. You never really know the impact you make on someone or the example you may be. So all in all I have really enjoyed scouts and look forward to the day that Sawyer joins the scouting family.Thank you to all I served with you are all great examples to me.
Robin Hood Script
5 months ago


3 comments:
You were wonderful!
Yeah you did great! Now onto YW'a, another adventure awaits you:)
I am so sad. Finally my boys start to do scouts and the best people leave. :( I am sure the newbies will be fine, but you guys always seemed to be having so much fun!
Post a Comment