Sunday, July 11, 2010

Wedding Bells

Groom and Bride
Cade and Samantha Johnson
This is my favorite photo!
The Cake, made by little ole me!
I think it turned out okay if I do say so myself.
The kiddies and Auntie Sam.
Sydnee really didn't want to take her glasses off but she did.
Sisters!
I know I look silly but hindsight is 20/20.
Sawyer and Jaxon.
We knew we needed this picture because when Sam was trying on this dress Sawyer was being such a little pill and the next thing we know he crawls under her dress and pokes his head out!
My family in front of the Temple
To cute!!!
I think it was Sawyer's blessing the last time we had a family photo!

2 comments:

Sal-my-gal said...

Your cake turned out really nice. And it was delicious!

Richard and Camie said...

The cake was very pretty, I knew you would do great since mine was beautiful as well! I do think that the last pic was at Sawyer's blessing that is sad:( I look silly in the sister pic too but at least the bride looks gorgeous, right?!