Baby Alligator
Air Boat ride through the Everglades
Petting a snake at the farm
I don't blame him!
Can you tell Sawyer didn't care to be there
Our room on the ship
Awesome towel animals
Grand Turk
Grand Turk
More animals
San Jaun, Pureto Rico
SJ
St. Thomas, Coral World
Half Moon, Cay
So my sweet husband has been surfing the net for like two or three months to try and find our family an amazing cruise at a great price. I have really been dragging my feet because I am scared. Scared of the huge ocean, flying and all the little things in a trip that could go wrong. After we booked our cruise I started to get way excited and really couldn't wait to go.
We chose to go with Holland American and go to the Carribean. We were gone for ten days and visited many islands. We visited Grand Turk, San Jaun, St. Thomas, and Half Moon Cay. We hadso much fun and made so many great memories. We flew into Ft.Laurdale and stayed there for a day and a half. While we were there we went to an alligator farm, a huge fruit market and packed for the next day.
The alligator farm was fun. Sawyer was NOT excited to go visit alligators and I can't say I blamed him. He had so much anxiety about the whole trip, alligators, sharks and getting back home. I don't know where he got that from.;) Once we were at the farm he calmed down and had a blast! We got to hold baby alligators and pet a snake. We even took an airboat ride through the Everglades.
The next day we took the rental car back. The whole ride there Sawyer was complaining that his belly was hurting. After we returned the car we got on the bus so it could take us to the port and that is when it happened, Sawyer man threw up. Good thing I had a plastic bag with us and we got it all in there. So we got off the bus and the men who loaded our luggage had to unload it again and they weren't to happy about it. So there we were sitting outside the rental car place wondering if we were going to be able to get on the ship or not and of course wondering what kind of bug Sawyer had. Sawyer then announced he felt better and he looked better too. So we got on the bus again and headed for the port. We were almost done with check in when Sawyer got sick again, good thing we still had some bags. Some how no one in that huge warehouse saw what was going on and they let us on th ship! We found our cabin and Sawyer slept for two hours awoke and felt and looked better. I think he got car sick.
The whole trip was amazing and it is yet another lesson they I should support my hubby more in the new things he want to do. So take a look and see how much fun we had!


3 comments:
It looks like you had so much fun! I love all your pics except the snake one...you coulda left that out JK,lol:) You are so great to make these fun memories with your family!
Looks like so much fun! I am so grateful that you can do such wonderful things as a Family! Keep making those memories! P.S. We dod not wnat to give Lilly back. she is such a great little girl!
It looks like you guys had SO much fun! I hear the open sea calling. I do believe a cruise should be in our near future!!! Love ya!
Post a Comment