Monday, January 5, 2009

Soon to be the Birthday Boy!

Birthday Boy!




So here it comes... Tom's big 3-0 birthday! I have officially known Tom for half his life! I can't believe how fast time has gone by.


Tom,
I love you, and wish you the happiest birthday ever! I admire all your strengths and your determination. I love what a wonderful father and husband you are and how well you take care of us. You are strong, smart and a very happy person to be around. I am grateful that we met and I am even more grateful to spend my life with you! Thank you for being you! I send my great appreciation to your mother and father and all they have have done to raise a wonderful son! On this day we celebrate YOU! Because of you, life is great!

7 comments:

Richard and Camie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOM! We wish you the very best! Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Sucks to be you:)ha ha!! I don't know what being 30 feels like yet, I will be turning 29 on the 19th and so maybe you can tell me what it is like????? :) :) :) :) Anyways we hope your birthday is a good one!

Randi said...

Yeah, I'm on my 6th year turning 29so I don't know what the big 30 is like either, lol! Happy Birthday!

Samantha said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
jEn paiGe said...

Happy Birthday little brother! Now you get all the aches and pains that go along with the 30's

mjjjjtw said...

HAPPY 30th BIRTHDAY THOMAS! I can't beleive that my baby is 30!!! You think that's old, just think how old that makes me! Hope you have a Happy 30th Birthday! Love Ya, Mom

Amy said...

Happy Birthday Tom. I've always admired you! I'm not a stalker or anything but I think you're a great man, a great father, and a great Neighbor! I wouldn't want to live across from anyone else.

Well, except for the roudy single guys! J/K Have a good one!