Friday, January 23, 2009

Just a little more Vegas

Well Vegas was a blast and the best part is, we made it home! I was a little scared to fly. I have only flown one another time, and that was scary too. The airport went well and the rental car place went even better. Our hotel was awesome and we got a great deal on it too. In the lobby of our hotel there was so many roses that the whole area just smelled awesome! I was going to get a picture but forgot! At first I wasn't sure if we could even afford to have any fun in Vegas. I mean drinks are priced anywhere from $4.50-9.50 and buffets are $15.00-25.00 dollars and the shows were completely outrages.
We already booked a couple shows on line but wish we would have waited. They have the half off show booths and lots of people handing out buy one get one free cards. (That how it always goes) We could have got our Cools tickets for $50.00 instead of $115.00 oh well! FYI watch out for the "timeshare" people they are out in force! We took a break from the strip and went downtown to Fremont street and saw a hotel with a way cool pool that the kids would just love. (I can't remember the name) We shopped and then headed back. All the shows were fun and I am already planning the next shows I want to go to. The last night in Vegas we were walking home and found this cool outdoor bar and grill that was doing karaoke. We got some Fry's and sat down. I t was so funny to watch everyone have there try at it. Some where great others not so great. Of course when they played a good song we had to get up and dance. Tom thought the whole vacation experience went so well he is already planing our family vacation. Yes, he wants to fly.
We just want to thank my parents for watching our kids all weekend! We are so blessed to have family right here to help us out. We are so grateful that everything went well and the kids were not too crazy!
We also want to thank Jen and Jayne for taking the kids on Sunday so they could play with their cousins. We are so grateful for your help.
Sam thanks to you too for your help taking them back and forth and putting them to bed for us on Monday! Thank you for cleaning up the house too. It was so nice to get away and we knew we could trust all of you with our most precious little babes!
We got ticket's to this show free because Tom was part of an another show. It was funny and pretty good seats.
We had so much fun at the first hypnosis show that we just had to hit one more.
This one is called Hypnosis Unleashed. It was held at the Harmon theater, called Krave.
It was so funny and a little dirty too.
Of course we hit Lance Burton the magician show. It was not at all what I thought it was going to be like. It was quite a production. Have you ever seen a car float up into the air and then disappear? Great show but our seats could have been better.
This show was awesome. Very adult nature, but so funny. Tom even went on stage and was completely hypnotized. They were told to do some crazy things like act like Orangutans and then eat bugs out of the audiences hair. Of course they ended that one with the orangutans being "horney" and finding someones leg to "hump"! I wanted to die when he told Tom that every time he says his name he must call a friend, not family member and tell them "This is Tom and I am in Las Vegas and I......." I guess if you want to know the rest I bought the DVD. I will be charging $5.00 for each person who want to see it. Maybe I will have enough viewers to pay for the dang DVD.
Vegas

5 comments:

jEn paiGe said...

Okay yeah I am paying to see that! You guys hit a lot of shows! Looks like tons of fun!

Randi said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! I couldn't believe all the stuff they hand you on the strip. We were even in a mall and some lady walks up and hands Amy wristbands to get into some club. Crazy!

Jackie said...

Having Sydnee & Sawyer with is was such a gift, pleasure & joy! Time went by way too fast.

The Thompson's said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Thompson's said...

So, you guys went to 2 hynotists, and 2 magicians? sounds like tons of fun. I am already dreaming about our trip, just a few weeks away. I never knew Tom was so brave. Are those the rides on top of the stratosphere? Now Tom what are you going to do for Dawn's birthday to top that?