Okay, so it's that time of year again, the Blue and Gold banquet for scouts! This years theme is American ABC's. I know who comes up with these themes. So the whole Blue and Gold is a huge thing! The whole family is invited and we serve them dinner and have skits, flag, award and usually something to go with the theme. In the past years we have had Hawaiian, Space and Chinese New year themes. This is the invites I made this year. Last year I swore I would simply print out something and pass them out, but I felt guilty so, here is this years! Thanks to Jayne and her "scrapbook store" I found great paper and ideas. Thank you Jayne for the paper and thanks Jen for your help picking awesome paper out! I didn't do a whole lot of fancy stuff to them but I thought they turned out pretty good. Easy, but cute, I think?. I am so glad they are done, now to the next thing I must have done!
So tell me would you come if you got an invite like this one?


4 comments:
Love your invites! oooh and the envie too cute! Great job.
That's just waaayy to crafty for me to wrap my mind around, Dawnyeil! Lol! Cute!
Great job! As usual.
Okay you are hired!!! I am coming to you when I need a card! You could make bank on all the cards you come up with!!! I will be your first customer!!
Post a Comment