Monday, March 23, 2009

Sawyer's been up to...

I have been playing outside on warm days and even remember to wear my hat.
I think the sun is "hot!"
I love to say cheeeese for pictures and asked Dad to take this one.
I completly love "lightening" as in Cars the Disney movie. Do you love my attire? Cars pj shirt, sock and undies. I got a really sore bum and said it "hurt." ( why he is wearing undies)
Got my hair cut at the salon.
I even cringe just like my Dad does when he gets his hair cut too!
I have been watching the movie Curious George latley and still love Dora movies too. I love to play with my cars but have found a big boat that has been my favorite. I haven't been eating very well unless you count juice and treats (cheetos) as good food. I like to play with Barbies and Polly pockets, but only to drive them around in their cars and to bug my sister. I don't want to get out of my pj's in the morning at all for any thing! I am still really great at making messes just ask my Mom! I am also looking forward to flying in an airplane and seeing Mickey!

3 comments:

Richard and Camie said...

Your hair looks so cool dude! You are such a cutie pie and I love you so much! You just keep on bugging you sister I am sure that she will do it to you when you get older and start liking girls:) Love you tons!

The Thompson's said...

the picture with sawyer in his undies is the cutest!!

jEn paiGe said...

I can't believe he is so good about getting his hair cut! So cute!