Sydnee decided to play T-ball this year and she really can't decide if she loves the game or not.
Catcher.
She just keeps on getting better!
We are so proud of her.
Sydnee's biggest fan!

I guess Sawyer is done for the night! At least he has pj's on!
We are so proud of her.
I guess Sawyer is done for the night! At least he has pj's on!
Jen invited Camie and I to the park for a picnic and to play.
It was fun!
Felecya Lee, cutie pie.


3 comments:
Good times! you have some great pictures from t-ball! I need to start taking my camera!
We've also hit the ground running since school let out. It's good to be busy, tho. GREAT job at T-ball Sydnee!!!
Looks like you have been as busy as us!! Life gets so crazy as the kids get older!! Looks like Sydnee is loving t-ball! We need to get us all together for a bbq or better yet, lets plan a weekend and go camping!!
Post a Comment