Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Sawyer's Birthday

Birthday Boy!
Sydnee and Sawyer's gift from Mom and Dad
Cheese
Happy Birthday to me!
Sawyer's train and mickey mouse cake.

Pinata and Family
My little man is 3!
Thanks Mom and Dad for my Hummer

So my little boy is 3! I can't really wrap my brain around the last three years and where they have went. When I found out I was having a boy I was so surprised. I was worried that I wouldn't know what to do with a boy! But here we are three years later. trucks, cars, four wheelers, trains, bikes and movies are his top favorite things. He is completely BOY! He can be such a mess! I can be cleaning up one mess and then look back to a even bigger mess!He has the best smile and is such a tease! He has brown eyes like me. YEA~! He loves his big sister and her friends! This year Sawyer was all about birthdays and if you were around you know how much he was looking forward to his own birthday. We planned to have his party at a park but, it rained so we had it our home. We invited all our families and BBQ ed. The kids took turns at the pinata and we sang Happy Birthday and ate cake and ice cream. Later that night we gave him his present from us. A hummer which he totally loves but can't quite steer yet, good thing for big sister. He seemed to have a great day and I think we all sang him Happy Birthday every day after for like a week strait.
Great things about Sawyer
#1 His contagious smile
#2 His big brown eyes
#3 How happy-go-lucky he is

4 comments:

mikecarmen98 said...

Happy Birthday Sawyer! Times flies. It seems like just yesterday that I saw you at the moive theatre with him in his car seat and yes he had he beautiful smile even at that tender age. I remember it well. I love the cake, it looks fabulous.

Anonymous said...

Gosh I have been horrible about getting on blogs lately!! I love Sawyer, he is so freaking cute! What a fun birthday he had, looks like he had the best day, you guys are awesome parents!!

Randi said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Sawyer!! I'm so far behind on people's blogs! Looks like Sawyer had a really fun time. Nicklaus was asking about him the other day, we need to get them together to play!!

jEn paiGe said...

Happy Birthday Sawyer! That hummer is going to be tons of fun!