
This is this years Ginger bread house.

Sydnee, Sawyer and Hailey really enjoyed putting all the candy on this little house. (And I will tell you so easy and fun when you don't have bake the house and then hope it won't break)

A very enjoyable family night.

Camie, Jaxon, Sawyer and I went to the mall to do a little more Christmas shopping, Poor Camie she was so tired , not to long until I get a new nephew! The boys had so much fun together and it was fun to get out of the house. thanks for going with me, Camie.

Every year we have been putting a real tree down stairs and that is where we celebrate Christmas. I love the smell and the kids love to decorate it. We all love to go and pick out the tree at the tree lot. Maybe someday we will venture to the mountains and pick one from the wild.

The kids have loved this tradition.
We have been doing big things each week for family night, and now Sydnee looks forward to Mondays. She always says "it's Monday, family night what are we doing?" Good thing she is just as happy with a game night as she is building a ginger bread house or sledding.
1 comment:
Fun!
Post a Comment