
Manti TempleThe time has finally come when Tom and I will take our family to the temple to be sealed together for time and all eternity. I am so excited for our family and myself. I am so proud of Tom. I am grateful to have the priesthood in my home and the peace it brings me. I know that my testimony is growing every day and that I am able to go to my Heavenly Father with any concerns I may have. I know my Heavenly Father loves us and that he created a great plan for us to live with him again, and that families can be together forever. Thank you to all of you that have been such great examples to us, you will never know how much of an impact you have had on us.


5 comments:
I have been thinking about this all week and how you guys must be feeling! Good luck and we can't wait to see your cute little family sealed for time and all eternity...there is nothing like it. Congrats:^)
Congrats!! Thanks for inviting us; I feel awful that I couldn't get my act together and get my recommend renewed in time. I am sure you had a very special day!!
I am so happy for you. You guys are the BEST people, and deserve all that the Lord has to offer. Thank you so much for letting us share in your special experience. The Spirit present was wonderful. Congratulations!
I'm so glad we were able to make it!! We're so happy for your family. I loved how happy you guys looked! :)
I am so proud and excited for your family taking this step in your lives. I know that it is something that you have been working towards for years and I so grateful that I was able to be there to support and celebrate with you:) Love you always!
Post a Comment