Saturday, October 30, 2010

HalLoWeEn

Lets go trick or treating now, k MOM!
The Doctor will see you now!
Open up and say awww!
Buzz Light year! To infinite and beyond!
This year Sawyer couldn't decide between Dumbo or Buzz. It chose Buzz, which I had to modify to fit him and make a hood to go with it. (If he would have picked the Dumbo costume it would have been no work)
Sydnee chose out of Grandma's costume too and it didn't take her long to make up her mind that she wanted to be a doctor. (Costume had to be altered as well)
They look cute and think they are happy with their choices!
October has flown by like the rest of this year! We took the kids to Hee Haws and both kids had field trips this month. WE had five birthdays, one being a sweet 16 that I made a huge cake for. Both kids had class parties, I helped in Sydnee's. October also held General Conference, Super Saturday, Our endowments and our sealing. It has gone by way to fast!
I'll post pics soon!
Have a great Halloween and make it safe and memorable.

No comments: