
The "pumpkins"



Halloween dinner.
Mummies, witches brew, spider eyes, and
skeleton fingers.

Sawyers
pre-school class
Sydnee's class party

Sawyers class trip to the Red Barn.

At the Red barn
Love this pic!
Hee Haws!

Feeding the animals

Huge pumpkins!

Cheese!

Sawyer and I on the big
trikes.
This was way fun and a work out too.
Sydnee sliding down the big slide.

Animal train ride!

The corn box.
I think he could have stayed in there for a day or two!

Corn maze.

Pony rides
October was fun and we did lots of things! We even planted our first tree in our yard. It only took us three hours and a huge digger bar. I can't
believe under the layers of huge rock there was clay?! Looking back on October I thought it flew by, but we really did slow it down
a little by doing some fun things.
No comments:
Post a Comment