Oooh...!! So cute!! Looks like the kids all have the same hair color in this video. What great Mommies to do this for your children. They will remember these as good times!!!
how cute! We have never been to salem ponds feed the ducks...I know can you believe it? It looks like a lot of fun..maybe I can talk Jimmy into taking us out there this weekend.
Tom and I have been married for sixteen years now. How fast the time goes by. Speaking of time, we have two wonderful children, who are growing way to fast! Sydnee who is ten and Sawyer who is seven. They are both really happy kids. Sydnee is full of energy and loves sports. She enjoys reading and does well in school. Sawyer is just our "wild child" he is always into everything and anything! He loves T.V and movies. We love to camp, and go four-wheeling as a family. Tom likes to keep him-self busy with anything out-doors; such as fishing, hunting and basketball. We both enjoy going to concerts and trying new things. (Okay he likes new things more than I do.)I enjoy creating cards, baking and watching movies. Don't forget the popcorn though. I am part of a softball team and completly love it. Tom is a scout leader and I am the young women's president. We love serving and working with the youth.
2 comments:
Oooh...!! So cute!! Looks like the kids all have the same hair color in this video. What great Mommies to do this for your children. They will remember these as good times!!!
how cute! We have never been to salem ponds feed the ducks...I know can you believe it? It looks like a lot of fun..maybe I can talk Jimmy into taking us out there this weekend.
Post a Comment