Tagged Again!
8 TV shows I like to watch?
Prison Break
GH (General Hospital)
Night Rider
CSI
Criminal Minds
Designed to Sell
Brother’s and Sisters
Extreme Home makeover
8 restaurants I like to eat at.
The Outback
Brick Oven/Pizza Factory
Glade's Drive-in
Los 4 amigos
Subway
Daltons
Barry’s
Applebee’s
8 things that happened today.
Got Sydnee ready for school
Picked up the kids from school
Talked on the phone
Dishes
Made chicken noodle soup
Made beds
Scout stuff
blogged
8 things I'm looking forward to.
The weekend
When my husband comes home
Vacation
Painting our house
Holiday traditions
Owning a little more land
Spring time
Having a little more time to myself (If I can remember what that is)
8 people I tag: Any one who reads this!
Robin Hood Script
3 months ago


1 comment:
this is a cute one, but takes a little more thinking...I may think about it..
Post a Comment