Sam took Sydnee to the mall today. Her dad gave her $20.00 to buy anything she wanted. She did great! She bought 2 cute sweaters and a yummy Carmel-chocolate apple. She said she had a lot of fun and Sam said she was a good girl. I have been sick so, I was so grateful that Sam took Sydnee with her and gave me a chance to rest. Sam also took her to Mac's for an ice cream cone. She was in 7th heaven! Thanks Sam!
Robin Hood Script
5 months ago


3 comments:
Good job Sydnee!!! You are a great bargan shopper!!!
I'm sorry you're sick.
I'm not such a great neighbor to read about it on your blog.
Let me know if you need anything.
Tell Sydnee she did good with $20!
She is so lucky to have Sam in her life!! She is so good to her
Post a Comment