Thursday, May 14, 2009

Miss out?

This is my cousin Jamie Lynn's baby boy! She came to visit her Dad from Ohio!
I am so glad we were home to be able to see them both.
I love this picture Sydneee couldn't keep her hands off of the him.

Jamie, uncle Ted, Sydnee and Xaiver.
Well I have to say I didn't miss out! I made it home to see all my tulips in full bloom! I love spring and was so worried I wouldn't get to see the flowers in bloom. It doesn't last long her because of the wind.


3 comments:

jEn paiGe said...

I love your tulips! They were so beautiful!! If only they would last a little longer!

The Thompson's said...

I love your tulips too. I am thinking about planting them at my house, because yours look so beautiful!

Richard and Camie said...

I loved your tulips! I am so glad that you guys got to see Jamie, wish I could have been there!