Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Sydnee Zoo lou is 6!

Skates from Grandma and Grandpa West
T-ball equipment from Grandma and Grandpa Harman

Baby Alive that really pees, from Aunt Sam
A cute card and money from Grandma Mill and Grandpa Bob

Sydnee had a friend and Cousin party the Saturday before her birthday and than had Grandparents and her Aunt over on her real birthday!

My sweet baby girl is now 6! I can't believe how fast time goes by. I can remember when we first found out we were expecting, I hoped for a girl. But I was just glad that we were going to have a little one. A girl is what we got! I know my Grandma up above helped with sending us a little one. She reminds me of her so often. Sydnee even has a picture of my Grandma, of when she was little and she thinks it is her. I think that Sydnee is a great little girl! I am so lucky to have her.

So Six wonderful, great things about Sydnee.

#1: She really cares about others!
#2: She loves the "spotlight"
#3: She always has great "huge" ideas.
#4: Her cute freckles across her nose.
#5: She has a sweet voice and loves to sing.
#6: She ALWAYS takes care of her little brother.

Happy Birthday my sweet little girl!

No comments: