Tuesday, May 12, 2009

DIsNeYlAnD

Our Disneyland vacation.
We flew into Long beach on Saturday morning and it was great. We then got our Grand Marque rental car, huge but nice and then headed to the fist beach Corona Del Mar. It was so beautiful! The kids loved it. It was a little windy but nice! Then we headed to our hotel! The next day Disney and Disney California everyday after. We met up with Jim and his family and Tehra and her family. The kids had so much fun! I love to see their faces light up it is so neat! On Thursday we went to Huntington Beach, we were planing on going to Lego land but Sydnee got sick and we all need the rest. On Friday we went to Disneyland again before we flew out that night.
If you want to see more see our slide show above.
Mickey

Lighting

Mickey hats

On the boat

Winnie the Pooh

Hunington Beach

Sydnee

Tom and I

Sawyer and I

Beach

Sawyer and I on Dumbo

On the train
Brother and Sister

Bye bye - Long Beach
On the plane we go

1 comment:

jEn paiGe said...

Lightning! I bet Sawyer was so excited to see Lightning! That is awesome! you got some great beach pictures too! What is the living long beach? it looks cool too!