Well I guess it is that time of year again isn't it?! I haven't went shopping on the day after Thanksgiving the last two years. (I was pregnant and then I was too lazy) the first time I went was with my mother-in law and it was quite a rush. Although I got great deals, every year there after has not had many "great" deals for me at least. I have gotten to where I like to have my shopping DONE before Thanksgiving all except a few last minute items. This year I am not sure I want to go or not, I haven't caught any rumor of a total "awesome" deal! I love the rush and the whole "crazy" idea of getting up sooo early and standing out in the cold to hold your spot in line (meanwhile making rude faces to anyone who try's to sneak up in line or rush the doors) then fighting your way through the door only to rush to find the item your looking for (usually in a whole different part of the store than it should be) just to stand in line for EVER and than make your plan for the next store and do it all over again. I guess I am not very convincing am I? No really it is kind-of fun in it's own way! Well I guess I'll have to check my ads and than decide if there is anything worth giving up my precious sleep for.
Any rumors of good deals let me know!


3 comments:
I'm with you, lets see whats in the ads before even thinking about getting up early. Also, Could you please email me your pumpkin cheesecake recipe? I have lost it and am craving it.
Come on!! It is way to fun to sleep in! I am not sure where we are going but I think you should come with!
I go every year.
It's a tradtion.
I can't wait until the girls are old enough to come with.
If you want to go, let me know.
Post a Comment