Jennifer, Jessica, me and Jayne.
We took this pic a couple of times but someone was always
half way cut out.
We took this trip because we all started to get vacation fever.
Last year at this time we were in Vegas!
It was so nice of our hubby's to watch the kids while we all had a refreshing girls night out!
A big thanks to Jayne for dinner, the room and gas to get out there.
You always spoil us to much!
Thanks!
On the way home it rained so hard and you could barley see anything.
when I got home and unpacked I looked outside and saw how beautiful the mountains looked I just had to capture it!


2 comments:
Wow!! I hope you girls know how lucky you are & how blessed to have a Mom like Jayne!! Miss mine:(
The pics turned out pretty good huh? I had a blast!
Post a Comment