Friday, November 14, 2008

Show and teach

Sydnee teaching her class.

She even got to wear the microphone.

This is the inside of the card she made for all her
classmates.

This is the front of the card.


This is Sydnee teaching her class how to make a turkey-hand-print card.She is always making cards around the house so what better thing to teach, then what she does often. She did great and she looked like she had a lot of fun too.


6 comments:

mikecarmen98 said...

Well done Sydnee. She did a great job! I love how she looks with curly hair. Your little ones have a wonderful mom.

Richard and Camie said...

How fun! That was a great idea. I bet the little kindergarteners loved it!

Amy said...

Oh! I love show and teach.

But I have to say I'm not sad that I have about another 3 years before I have to do another one.

Good job and great idea!

happytiff said...

WOW, I'm so impressed! I bet your heart was totally bursting! I'm utterly proud, and I'm just a 3rd cousin! Please Give them both a squeeze for me! I love and miss you guys!

TiffanyHarrison said...

She is SO STINKING cute!! She is as sweet as they come for sure:^) I saw Trey's cute little card and thought they were darling!! You are such a great mom.

jEn paiGe said...

That looks like so much fun! I hope Felecyas class does something similar! She did such a great job!