Tuesday, September 23, 2008

I've been tagged!

Tagged by Jen! Thanks for making me think! :)
Ten years ago I
1. Was a newlywed
2. Bought my first home
3. Didn't have any kids
4. Was skinny
5. Thought cleaning the whole house was hard! (Ha, Ha Clean house what's that?)
My to do list
1. Laundry
2. Cook Dinner
3. Plan Scouts
4. Store, for ribbon
5. Sydnee to Soccer
Favorite snacks
1. Popcorn (Everyone knows that)
2. Peaches
3. M&M's
4. Pretzels
5. Seasonal Candy (Right now, Candy Corns)
If I had a million dollars I would buy
1. (Anything I really wanted! Right?) A home with more property
2. Maid service
3. A home theater room
4. A few vacation time shares (exotic places)
5. A Log cabin
Places I've lived
1. Orem
2. Salem
3. Logan
4. Payson
5.Spanish Fork
My jobs.
1. Polar King
2. The Story Teller
3. Glades
4. House cleaning/ nanny
5. Grandma's Place Daycare & preschool
So I guess I have to tag someone else....
How about, Heather and Randi.

3 comments:

Melanie said...

Dawnyeil I absolutely love your blogspot. The pictures are so much fun. I wanted to THANK YOU for taking Kazlie everywhere with you. She had the time of her life, and that is all I hear about :) It was so fun to see you. I wish we would have had more time together.

Let me know when you place a Mary Kay order!!

jEn paiGe said...

Isn't the worst part of the to do list..the fact that it just starts over again next time. so fun..

Randi said...

OH gosh! I didn't even know that I've been tagged...ok, here goes...