Monday, September 22, 2008

On R way 2 Logan!

This is Sardine Canyon. It is so beautiful to see the leaves changes.
We had to stop by Sherwood Hills and get a few pictures.
The kids loved the leaves but couldn't wait to get to Logan!
I miss this canyon! Not the drive but the way you feel as if your so far away from the "city life"! When we lived in Logan we always dreaded the 140 mile drive to see family but now it was refreshing and a little bit crazy with two kids saying "are we there yet?"

2 comments:

Randi said...

I love Logan! I also love Sherwood Hills. Dave and I have stayed there before. Glad you had such a fun trip and hope Sydnee is feeling better.

jEn paiGe said...

Wow the leaves look so awesome.. We need to go do family pictures sometime...see ya!