skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Logan, friends and food!
When we finally got to Logan we had Lunch at Juniper, (famous for their turkey steaks) then headed to see our friends. This is my sweet friend Melanie. Melanie and her husband Justin and their four children, Braxton, Cameron, Kazlie, and Brennon all lived next to us when we lived in Logan. I miss them and miss the great examples they were in our lives.
After checking in and out of our horrible hotel we went to see our friends Candis and Clay! We had planned to go to dinner with them but they had to attend a family thing later that night. Our visit with them was way to short! I guess they will have to come down and visit us next. Pictured here is Us and Candis, Clay, Makenzie, Dillion and Carter in front of their home they just moved in to!
Candis and I!
This picture was taken at 1 of my favorite restaurants, Firehouse Pizza! (anyone who has tried my Chicken Cordon-blue pasta, this is where I stole the recipe from) Pictured is my Hubby, Kids and our extra daughter, Kazlie.(Melanie and Justin's daughter, who was mine and Tom's little girl when we lived in Logan.)
Here is my sweet babies after being dragged from one place to another and with no naps and no toys! Don't they look so darn cute!!!
1 comment:
It is always nice to get them put down for the night! How sweet.
Post a Comment