When we got home we found this huge bag a tomatoes on our porch! Yum! I don't know who dropped them by but, thanks!
Anyone have a good salsa recipe?
So our weekend was fun but went by to fast! Here it is just another Monday with laundry and dishes to be done. Dusting, Vacuuming, bathrooms and sheets to be changed. I sure wish weekends were five days and weekday were two days! I guess we all do!


5 comments:
You guys looked like you had so much fun! Your kids are so blessed to have such great fun parents! We need to get together sometime!!
I am so proud of Sydnee!!! That's great she was able to swim!!
She is a dare devil & is willing to try new things! I bet Sawyer loved swimmng too. I am so grateful your Family places a high importance on making fun Family memories. It is always good to see old friends & catchup. Share the salsa!!
My time on my computer must be wrong I blogged @ 4:11pm.
How fun! I love Lagoon. We usually go to Frightmares on a date night with friends every year.
Glad you guys had a good time but sad you missed the RS Retreat.
looks like you had a ton of fun! The spider looks pretty neat, I can't believe Sydnee is big enough to ride it.. cool
Post a Comment