Monday, September 15, 2008

Just swinging!

The kids love weekends because Dad is home. I love the weekends for the exact reason too. Although we wanted to do tons of things we were way to tired to do much of anything. We played board games on Friday and Saturday we went to my cousins wedding. Her wedding was held at the Homestead in Midway. It was pretty and the kids had fun seeing the ducks and fish in the pond. Tom and I took the kids to see the crater they have and it was so awesome. I didn't bring the camera. Why? Oh of course we were running late so we got out the door with just the most important things. (ourselves) The kids loved seeing the people snorkling and diving. They were so amazed with this " hole in the hill" and how warm and blue the water was inside. Sunday we went to Grandma West's and the kids swung on the huge swing set Tom built. I love how talented my husband is. When he sets his mind to something there is NO stopping him. He made this HUGE swing set out of power-poles, old tires and many other electrical supplies. This has become one of my kids favorite things to do. I wish we had a big enough yard to have one here too.

2 comments:

jEn paiGe said...

So cute! That is a great video! Especially with jeramiah the bullfrog singing from your blog....hehehe

Jackie said...

Love that swingset! Sydnee is loving it too!!Tom is very smart, talented & a great Dad & Husband! Of course he had great Parents to teach him & a great wife to"train" him. LOL!! No, really he is great!!