I am so lucky!
It is so hard to get Sawyer in the tub and even harder to get him out!!
Texas road house. Sydnee loved that she could just put the shells of the nuts on the floor.
We took Sydnee out for a "Mom and Dad" date last weekend. We took her to the RV and trailer show. She loves to look through all the trailers. She pretty much loved every one of them. My parents went too and some of theirs and our good friends. We all meet at the steak house afterward for dinner. It was fun and Sydnee is already planning on just the three of us going out again real soon. Thanks to my sister Sam who watch my poor sick little boy!
He put his sucker in between his toes! Silly little guy!
has a glove in her hair. She wore two different shoes and leggings and
socks with one inside out.


4 comments:
WOW, you've been busy! I'm starting my trim re-painting this next week. I promised myself I would do it when school was done. I can't wait, let me tell ya. Out of the frying pan, into the fire, right? Yours looks great!
Sawyer is so cute! I need to come and visit you and see him!! I can't belive how big our girls are getting, Sydnee is such a cute girl. I will call you when I get back and we need to get together!
You have some really good pictures! I really love the sock in Syndees hair! What a great idea!
what is that Texas Road House? a steak house? is it in SLC? my kids would love to throw their shells on the floor too!
Post a Comment