Book share
This is Sydnee at school. She decided to share the book Cookie Monster and the cookie tree. She thinks the book is so funny. She loves the end when the witch says' I should have grown radishes, instead of a cookie tree" Sydnee did a great job and I am so proud of her. She wore a witch hat and passed out cookies to her class mates. Not very many kids love the spot light! I know I did not! She gets up there in front of her class like she owns the place, I hope it never fades! this is just the end of the book but you can tell she did very well retelling the book in her own words!


5 comments:
You always do the cutest things and ideas!!! I am so sorry about this weekend, I did not know till last minute, Tyler forgot to tell me!! I forgot all about us getting together, lets for sure try again. So SORRY!!!!!!!!
She does so good! I hope it never fades too, because it will definately help out later in life. I sure wish I could be so comfortable speaking in front of people! Good job Sydnee!
YOu are good to keep up and document all the little things. Cute idea for her to wear the witch hat!
nice! I wish my kids weren't shy. I think they are ever more shy than I am? crazy.
She is so dang cute! I am so proud of her and so glad that she loves to be the center of attention I think that she is going to do broadway or be an actress or singer. Great job zoo lou!
Post a Comment