I have been wanting to spend a little one on one time with Sydnee and we got our chance on Saturday. Tom was great to watch Sawyer while Sydnee and I went to the movies. She picked the movie and we went. I had a great time with Sydnee. She is a happy, sweet and funny girl. Sometimes I forget that she is still "little" she is always such a wonderful big sis and a great daughter. The days really do fly by and I can't believe how big she is but how small she still is. I hope we can continue to have these little outings so we can have the chance to talk and just hang out together. The movie on the other hand wasn't that great, but I really didn't think it was going to be. I guess it has a good moral; be happy with your life. The grass may seem greener on the other side but looks are deceiving!
Robin Hood Script
3 months ago


2 comments:
HOw fun! I am glad that you guys got some girl time together! She is still little but it is amazing how fast the time goes by!
At least you got to spend some quality time with her! How did she like the movie?
Post a Comment