Sydnee and her Dad attended their first "Dads and Doughnuts" day on Wednesday! We didn't tell her about it just in case Tom was not able to make it home in time. (he had the call truck) When tom made it home and we told her where she got to go, she was so excited. She just kept asking why do we go? I told her it's just for fun and so you can spend a little time with your Dad. She was kind of confused! She had no idea why you would have to have a special night to spend time with your Dad. She said "so we read a book together and then have doughnuts and THATS it? YES! Well they went and had a fun time. Tom and her walked around the halls and saw her class room and their pictures on the walls. I told him to take the camera but he forgot so I go this picture as they walked in the door. Thanks Tom, for taking her for always being such a great Dad!
Robin Hood Script
3 months ago


4 comments:
K, don't know if you got my first comment, but thanks so much for Nicklaus' valentine from Sawyer and for Oliver's val-o-gram from Sydnee. You are always so thoughtful. I was a slacker this year...it happens! Our boys loved dads and doughnuts, too! Such a cute picture!
That is so cool! cute picture!
That is so fun that they do that! I have never heard of it before!
that's awsome Tom will do things like that with the kids! Looks like tons of fun, and it's the little things like this that really mean so much.
Post a Comment