Friday, February 6, 2009

Tooth Fairy


Okay I am just a little behind on posting but didn't want to leave out Sydnee's first tooth and the tooth fairy visit. I finally pulled her tooth out on Saturday right before our West family party. She was so surprised and didn't quite believe that it was really her tooth in my hand, until she put her tongue where it had been, She said "that didn't even hurt." Just the night before we bought this cute little "tooth fairy pillow" to put her tooth in. Saturday night the fairy came and left Sydnee four dollars cash and four quarters. She was so excited! We made sure she knew that the tooth fairy leaves everyone different amounts of money or prizes and always more on the first tooth. She was fine with that and couldn't wait to tell everyone the tooth fairy had came!

2 comments:

Richard and Camie said...

Yay for Sydnee! The first tooth is so exciting there are going to be plenty more where that came from!

jEn paiGe said...

I can't believe she let you pull it out! That is just crazy! Felecyas new tooth is coming in. It is loose and I was worried about it so I called her dentist and he said that when they first grow in they don't have their roots so it is normal for them to be a little wiggly.... I guess I just worry too much..hehe