Friday, September 19, 2008

Crazy hair Day!

So today was "Crazy hair day" and oh, boy was Sydnee excited! She thought she could just wake up and go to school with her hair a mess. I told her it is CHD not messy hair day. So this is what we came up with. She wanted pony-tails everywhere. After six pony's and a huge bow she was ready! I really feel for the teacher's today, because if all the kids are as excited and wild as Sydnee was today they are in for a real treat!


4 comments:

Randi said...

She looks so cute! My boys were really excited, too.

Jackie said...

Sydnee is such an awesome kid!! She is always happy & excited!! I love the hair doo. You know, that doo is a normal doo for some girls!!

jEn paiGe said...

isn't it funny how they get so excited over simple things..I love it! cute!

Richard and Camie said...

How fun!! I miss being in the schools on days like that! Her poor teacher hopefully she can keep their attention for a little while!