This is my sweet Grandma at her 70Th birthday party. Everyone was taking pictures to remember the day. It's been a great day. Tom took the kids to the kite festival, while I got ready to go.(thanks honey) SAD, no pictures though. Sydnee loved the water and Sawyer loved the music and they both love watching the kites. After they got home we left to the party.
Grandma looks great at 70 I hope I look half as good as she does when i am her age. We ate a yummy dinner and visited with everyone before picture time. family picture are always fun trying to get everyone to smile. (Not so well with my kids as you can see) A woman sang Grandmas" You are the wind beneath my winds, it was a great song for Grandma. Grandma is such a great person and has always been someone I look up to. she has spoiled me by taking me to many places on vacation and again today with a hand made cross stitched picture that was framed and matted. As well as hand-made ornament, a t-shirt to remember the day and an awesome video of days gone by.(I though it was her birthday) We made cute note pads and the kids made door-knob hangers. After cake we all said our goodbyes and hopes to see each other sooner than later. thank you to all who made this a great party. I also want to thank my husband for getting someone to cover his call while we went to the party and for keeping a close eye on the kids while I got to catch-up with everyone.Thanks babe!


3 comments:
It looks like you guys had a lot of fun! Your grandma does look great for 70 and I bet you will too!
How fun!
And she does look good! I kept looking in the photos for a really old lady. :)
Love the new background!
Post a Comment