Wednesday, September 10, 2008

A time of Remembrance

This is my Great Aunt Sherrilee and my Great Uncle Frank.We all met at the cemetery, on Sunday to show our love to our loved ones who have passed away. My Grandma and my Uncle who we all miss extremely! We also wanted to see Frank and Sherri before they headed home to Oregon later this week. Sam, Mom, Dad, Camie, Richard, Jaxon, Ted, Kathy, Liz, Matt, Nick, Jeff, Shonie, Sydnee, Sawyer and I all met up and then headed to lunch.
We were all sitting in the shade when I looked up to see where Sydnee had ran off to, when I saw her sitting in front of Uncle Jared's head-stone. She seems to be pondering something.

Sawyer and Jaxon sat in the shade and ate goldfish. Sawyer insisted on feeding Jaxon and Jaxon was more than happy to help eat the goldfish. It was a very nice day and it was really wonderful to see my family again. I hope we can all get together soon.


2 comments:

jEn paiGe said...

cute pictures! Especially the one of Sawyer feeding Jaxon!!

Richard and Camie said...

We had a lot of fun together! We will have to get together again soon! Sawyer can be such a sweetheart to Jaxon, maybe Jaxon will return the favor someday LOL!