Tuesday, February 10, 2009

my little Sawyer-man






Right now Sawyer is completely in love with Dora, trains, cars and Strawberry shortcake. All though he has always had a thing for Strawberry, I think he likes red-heads. He wants to watch one movie after another. Sometimes before one movie is over he wants another one, and then back again! He carries his trains and cars around everywhere. He makes us laugh all the time and boy oh boy his smile sure is cute. He loves to stand in the pantry and try to decide what he wants to eat, it takes him like an hour. He is stubborn and strong willed. He doesn't forget and always reminds you he wants a book read to him at bedtime. This little guy is such fun! He can make a mess in 1 second and then while your cleaning that one up he has three more made. He loves his sister and will do anything her or her friends want him to do. I guess to a point! (He gets sick of them after a while) He is our little Sawyer-man! We love him, messes and all!

2 comments:

Richard and Camie said...

What a sweet little guy! I miss him we need to see you guys soon!

jEn paiGe said...

I love the Dr. dress up! that is so cute! Sweet!