Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Salem Pond Park

Camie and I decided to take the kids to the park for lunch and to see the ducks.

We also tried really hard to get a picture of the three of them together

Sawyer is looking up to try and find a bird, my fault of course. I told him "to look at the bird" but I didn't anticipate him to look clear up in the sky for the bird.
OH WELL!


Sawyer is trying to push Jaxon off the slide so he can get off and go down the slide again.

What a meanie!!!

Here is Sydnee being a monkey as usual!


Sawyer wouldn't stop long enough for me to get a picture!

He loves sliding down the slide and swinging!



Jaxon and Camie eating their lunch!

I just missed Jaxon with a pretzel sticking out of his mouth.

It was so cute!

I forget how much the kids enjoy the simple little things in life. Like ducks, slides, snow cones, and water. I also forget how much joy it brings to me to see them enjoy these simple things.




2 comments:

Jackie said...

They are all so darn cute! It looks like they are all having a good fun time.
Yes, it is the simple things in life that bring the most pleasure!
Thank you again for this blog. It helps me to keep update & I feel somewhat included.

jEn paiGe said...

looks like they are having a ton of fun..I think it is great that they get to spend so much time with their cousins.